31 March 2009

Old Friends, 5 Star Generals, Fishing, and Island Life

So... Friday night in Sarasota, FL... I was able to meet up with a couple old friends for a few drinks. Good times! Late night...
Goodman made the terrible mistake of ordering a drink called the 5 star generals... GROSS!
The next morning Goodman and I hit the Waffle House... All Star Breakfast, YUM!!!
On Sunday I made my way down to Palm Island to see my father and step-mother. Monday came and it was time to head out for a little fishing in the Gulf of Mexico.
The seas were a little rough and a few people on the boat were feeling ill, so we went back in and anchored in a clam area.


We had a nice ride back to the house... not much of a sunset.
Tuesday was a quiet day around the island. Hanging out with "Shorty" (my dad) and talking about my plan of attack for the next couple months.

After a while, I made my way over to the beach for sunset... Listened to my ipod, made some calls, drank some iced tea, and soaked in the splendor.



No comments:

Post a Comment