18 October 2010

Another day... Another trip to nYc.

This past weekend was spent trying to forget.   With the help of some of my good friends in Charlotte, I was able to do just that... If only for a few hours.

Sunday was spent driving North to PA.   Unfortunately, my start was later than I wished, but I was able to spend some time with my friends Randy and Jen.  Typically, I look forward to my drives as a way to catch up with friends (via cell phone) and an undisturbed opportunity to clear my head.  This time, the drive was torture.  I mind was wondering to places it shouldn't have...  I found myself dwelling.  I found myself playing the what if game.  I found myself wishing I was on my trip to Spain/France and not driving North to PA/NY.  

Spending time with my friends last night in PA was nice, and did offer me some distraction.

Today (and tomorrow) are all about working...  Shooting at the Coach studios.  Again, distraction is good.

Wednesday I will make the drive back down South and hope that I can stay focused and not dwell.

Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Sunday night are booked up with live concerts in Charlotte.   Saturday, time for college football!  Maybe some pro football on Sunday afternoon.

Monday AM, I'll be hitting the road again...   This time to the MidWest.   Much more on that later.




No comments:

Post a Comment