14 October 2010

At long last...

Scott S. Clinton, photographer, is attempting to remove his head from is posterior.

After almost 12 months of failing to blog, I am changing my ways. Today I launched a new blog specifically for my portrait business, Simulacra Photography. Become a follower today!

This blog will serve to be more of a personal account of my photography, life, and travels.

The cat is out of the bag... I moved my principal residence to Charlotte, NC back in January. For reasons I won't go into, I chose to keep that under my hat. I am still traveling to nYc every two/four weeks for shoots and plan to continue for some time.

The past 10 months here have been interesting to say the least. Many positives, too many negatives... Both personally and professionally. I have experienced major setbacks and soul crushing let downs these past few months at the expense of my career and the people I care about. Hopefully, the worst is over and the blood letting can cease.

On the positive, Simulacra is starting to gain some traction, inquiries and bookings are both headed in the correct direction for both portraits and weddings. On a personal front, I am starting to make some great friends here in Charlotte.

October through December promises to be very busy for me with traveling and bookings, which... Is a good thing. Destinations include: NYC, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Omaha, Chicago, Nashville, Knoxville, Houston, Dallas, and Austin.

With any luck, I can make a real push in 2011 for success in my personal life, my commercial photography, and my portrait photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment