08 February 2011

Momentum... Forward momentum!

The past few months have been a blur... Road trips, the holidays, and assignments have kept me pretty busy.

In the calm moments of this whirlwind, together with my friend and web developer John Fontana, I was able to finally complete work on my new portrait website.   Today is the official relaunch of Simulacra.com.  At this point, I am thrilled with the results!

http://www.Simulacra.com
develped by Scott S. Clinton and John Fontana / SiteandSound.com

Now is not time to rest on my laurels, however.   Instead, I am working with the talented designers of the Baltimore based design firm Orange Element to create new collateral materials to help drive more business to Simulacra.   In the coming weeks, we will produce new business cards, an over-sized post card, and a tri-fold brochure (specifically geared towards weddings).

While working on these materials, I will simultaneously be working with Charlotte based designer Tylor Duncan and  web developer John Fontana on a new website for Scott Clinton Photography...  A project that is long overdue!   The new ScottClinton.com will feature additional galleries with updated work, client lists, and links.   Also in the works...   A Scott Clinton Photography Facebook page.

As if that were not enough, there are pending travels to NYC and Baltimore for some paid assignments.   More on that later.

In my personal life, I have been trying to enjoy my time in Charlotte... A task that gets easier as the weather improves.  I am sure it will be no surprise, but I am still on the prowl for a significant other and am rather sick of the single life AND dating.  For the most part I have been making myself busy by spending time with friends, going to/watching movies, and seeing the occasional live band.  Recently, to my surprise, I discovered that a couple of my Charlotte friends like to trap shoot...   So, I have been out breaking clays a little more often :)


Trap shooting with the boys...   Ty and Sam

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment