08 March 2011

Progress...

In the month since my last post I have been busily working with Tylor Duncan on the concepts for the new Scott Clinton Photography website.   Much like the Simulacra Photography website, my commercial site will not be held to any one market.   Instead, Scott Clinton Photography will be focus on being a destination for Commercial Photography in New York City and Charlotte, NC.

In time, I will add additional markets as well.

February wasn't just about design and planning...   Additionally, I was fortunate enough to to bid on and receive a job for iHome.   My client, NYC based design firm Rocket Dog, brought me in to photography various iHome products both on location (at the Gansevoort Hotel, Park Ave (NYC)) and in studio for use in trade publications.




On top of the booking with RocketDog NYC and iHome, I was also given the opportunity to bid on commercial jobs in New York City, Baltimore, MD and Omaha, NE.   Plus, weddings in New York and Knoxville, TN.

With any luck, a few of these other jobs will come through...  Making 2011 the best year yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment