12 March 2011

New facebook page and the forgotten child...

For the past year-and-a-half or so, I have neglected my commercial photography business while concentrating on my spin-off portrait and wedding photography company, Simulacra.   Scott Clinton Photography has become a bit of a forgotten child.

That's not to say that I haven't been working...   Quite the contrary...   Commercial jobs from clients like Coach, RocketDog NYC, Orange Element, iHome, and Warwick Basses, have actually kept me fairly busy.   But, it is now time to raise the stakes and get in the game.

Portrait and Live Performance Photography of 311's Aaron Wills (aka P-Nut).
Photography © Scott S. Clinton / www.ScottClinton.com 

Now that Simulacra Photography is pretty much set up as a destination for fine portrait and wedding photography in Charlotte, New York City, and Omaha, I can focus my attention on relaunching Scott Clinton Photography as a power in commercial photography for Charlotte, New York City, and Omaha.

Step one is complete...  This week I launched a new commercial photography facebook page (www.Facebook.com/ScottClintonPhotography).   This page is a work in progress, but in its infancy will display images of musicians and bands, behind the scene shots, and printed pieces.   In time, I will add commercial portraits, still life, and personal work.

Step two was actually begun before step one and consists of the redesign of ScottClinton.com.   This is a work in progress and will likely take a couple months.  The new website will feature my personal work in addition to tabletop still life and commercial portraits (including musicians).

Step three will be to market myself as a photographer in New York City, Charlotte, and Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment