23 February 2009

Lazy Sundays and firepower...

So Sunday in Austin was a laid back type of day... Just my style. Started out the day helping JD with a little bass habitat project he has been working on. Then JD, Janelle, and I hit the Grove for some tasty pizza. It was a nice day so we were able to sit outside...


Although Janelle did appreciate the propane heater :)

After lunch, they drove me around to some of the other neighborhood around Lake Austin. Some really nice places!

JD and I dropped Janelle off and headed out for man activities... Walmart and the shooting range.

First off, the Walmart experience was not the best one I have ever had... They didn't have most of the stuff that we wanted. However, they did have Beetle Spin fishing lours, which I had been singing the praises of, shooting muffs, shooting glasses, gun oil, and targets.

From Walmart, we made our way to Red's gun range and popped off a couple hundred rounds. Good fun.

When we returned to the lake, Janelle had prepared a nice meal... Chicken with artichokes, olives, and tomatoes. Very nice.

We finished out the evening with a viewing of Pineapple Express off of PPV. I wasn't impressed, neither were JD or Janelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment