18 February 2009

Thinking about working on getting more work...

Today was balancing act: Brainstorming on my new website(s), scanning images for an old friend, and updating my Facebook page. Guess which activity received the most attention...? You guessed it, Facebook. But, after uploading 100+ old images, writing captions, and tagging friends, it is time to sign out and do some more work on my website.


Tomorrow at 10:00 I am supposed to have a telephone conversation with my web guy... This conversation has been a long time coming. But, as most know, web guys are a bit unreliable. My current boggle is what URL to register for a new site I am putting together.




I have been beating my head against the wall over this one for a few days now.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment